I had to do some embarrassing butt dance at sc (student council) yesterday, all thanks to messing up at some rhythmic game which i really hate playing...... haha, some reason i just can't get the rhythm when it's my turn, it's like u have to focus clapping ur hands and think of who's name to shout next, and make sure u shout yours first... ahhhhhh!!!! Screwed up when Dwayne passed it to me =.= thanks to him i had to do butt dance!!! hahaha, but not only me though, me along with 9 other people, not too bad i guess.......
hmmmmm, sc..... sometimes it just gets me thinking, should i or should i not stay? well, i did have the thoughts bout quitting last year, thanks to my course with never ending work and never ending non-sleeping nights, but i decided that it was a waste if i quit, i mean, i worked my way in, and quitting after a few months??? nah, I'm not giving up so easily.....
But now, it just got me thinking, I'm not exactly hoping for any position, though it would be nice to have them, having power and authority, having the sense of achieving something, but what's the point in taking them and not performing? For me, my course is still my number one priority, and having a hellish foundation year, I'm pretty afraid that degree is going to be even worst :S somehow my president and vice-president seems to be doing pretty well, both are in interior architecture, what I'm about to take. Well, I have no idea how they do it, but they seem to be able to, really admire their spirit...... but as for the other members who took up design course, all of them seems to have quit O.o!! so i can't make a proper estimation on what lies ahead of me.
So, come to think of it, what's the point in me staying? I'm not going to move anywhere, I'll be staying at where i am right now for god knows how long, watching all the new intakes climbing their way up while i remain stationary and by the time i know it, most probably I'm already in my final year, and still no achievements O.O (sad isn't it.....) maybe till i decide to be more hardworking and dedicate more of my time to doing work instead of coming online, hanging out, slacking, etc etc..... But I'll be pretty lifeless though.... it's already enough that i actually stopped watching tv for almost a year (I'm serious, maybe just a few minutes glimpse when i pass by the tv and sees something interesting, but that's all), it's only recently that my work load decreased as it was coming to the end of my foundation year that i started watching again. And I don't go on msn as much as i used to before and when i first entered college.
Well, i don't really know which way do i want to head, I'm neither here nor there now.... i don't even have a specific group of friends where i belong with, unlike high school with all my usual kaki. It's partially due to the fact that I'm everywhere in college as well. After class, I used to follow my classmates out most of the time, but due to certain factors that i don't really know all of them as well, one of it is that I'm in sc, so i won't be able to follow them out that often anymore as I'll have to attend meetings or do some work, so I'll go out with some sc friends instead....... it's good that i know a lot of people, but sad in a way, as i won't be having a close relationship with anyone at all, most of them are just there and gone the next second.
It got me wondering, should i just focus on one instead? Well, it's always better mastering something than non at all. Like they say, jack of all trades is a master of non..... there's pretty much no point in staying in sc and not making any achievements, wasting all those time which i can actually use them and do something else and make an achievement elsewhere. So, it's either i stay in sc and dedicate myself to it, being ready to accept whatever responsibilities that is thrown at me, or i quit and focus on my course instead, having the extra time to put the extra effort into my work.
I don't know.............
Thursday, April 29, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment