Well, I was a 'LITTLE' late when I got there, we were suppose to be there by 7pm but I was waiting for a certain someone as I was following her car and we ended up reaching there at 9pm!! everyone finished eating by the time we reached
1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8..... Santa didn't do 9, but the Santa was so adorable, hahaha
Car models!! *phew-weet!!*After full house, we went over to curve for the countdown, and apparently they were going to have fireworks, but, it lasted less than a minute, and it couldn't be seen =.= and what's better? I was in the toilet when the clock struck 12am!! That's why I had to share toilet kisses through cubicles, aikz....
And people, next time, if you want to go curve, or anywhere else during celebrations, DO NOT ever pass by crowds that are spraying those stupid snow spray. Why? Because they're freaking annoying!! Don't think that you can go through it safely without getting sprayed as long as you're careful and don't get caught in the middle, these people actually catch you if you're still nice and dry and PURPOSELY spray on your face!! Curse that stupid dude and another guy/girl, dunno who is it, who sprayed on me, ish!! I was super pissed at the guy that I just shouted at him.... Ok la, not exactly shout, but I made a really angry, frustrated grunting noise...
Oh well, but overall the whole night was pretty fun though, hehe... Glad I could meet up with you guys again ^^ Love you guys, Merry Belated Christmas and a Happy Beearlied New Year!!







0 comments:
Post a Comment