I'm guessing nobody really reads my blog anymore, specially because most of my friends are not so into blog nowadays, and I've set my blog not to appear on google search, so I don't get random readers, haha!! Well~~ it's a good thing too, I can start rambling and no body would bother XD
Hmmm...... It's now my sem break and I'm staying home almost everyday, kind of lifeless huh? Why did I not get a job? heheh, don't ask, specially cause I have transportation problem.....
So~~ there's not much updates to my life, except that RAVE 2 is over a month ago, my grandma just passed away *sobs*, and I'm now the secretary for my Student Council!!! Installation was 2 days ago, so I have to leave my dear editorial team and say hello to a whole year of reports, stress and *gulp* (I dare not think of what else...).
Well, I applied for asst. treasurer (cause I don't want so much work, heheh), but I wouldn't mind taking up the treasury post if given, but not the secretary!!! T.T Eeeeeeeee...... I hate writing minutes, hate reports, and the most dreadful thing is I'll be in charge of giving the AGM report during the next Installation T.T I loath speeches...... Why!!!! Eunice, can I steal your post?? XD hahaha!! Oh well, I'll just have to belive in myself. I miss my editorial team though =( I loved my work, though I do get lazy sometimes, heheh. Samaan, make sure you take good care of my team kayz, if it starts to turn upside down I'll come after you, and Kim Mei, jaga him!!!! But I'm sure both of you would do an excellent job =)
Not much is coming up..... Seng Keat's birthday only I guess, other than that, not that I know of, haha!!
Toodles~~
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment