I'm beginning to wonder, is the assistant secretary position for my student council cursed or something?!?! I'm not the only one that's wondering though, the rest are too.
Don't get me wrong, when I say 'cursed', I don't mean it that the person holding the position would encounter ill fate, I mean that the people holding the post would somehow leave cause of personal reason or their lost of interest in the council, and hence, the position would be left empty T.T
For the previous board, the asst. sec left because he sort of lost interest in the council, even before he was given the post he was already not very active, but somehow they still gave it to him and barely halfway through he just left, leaving the poor secretary to fight on his own X) and this year, it's not much different as well. My asst. sec left cause she was offered a job so she left college, and naturally, she have to leave the council as well O.O noooooo...... But I'm luckier cause I got a new one already, sorry sheng kang, I stole his assistant, so he's left with non >< we'll find one back soon for you, please don't come after me, heheh~~
Hopefully my assistant won't leave this time >< *fingers crossed*
Thursday, August 4, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment