Thursday, November 24, 2011

Embracing Sleepless Nights

*updates from previous post*
Like I've predicted, that sales women didn't call =.= aihz.... is there any trustworthy people out there nowadays, all of them just crap for their own benefits. I'm going to go there this Saturday and ask though, and she better have stock. If not I'll just have to live with the black one :( I like the brown better.... I hate sales people...

Anyhow, I'm currently working on my project, super hectic. Somehow I can't seem to find the motivation to do my work. My dateline is due next Tuesday and I'm only, what, 15% done?!?!?! I'm not done with my model, currently only 1 floor is done, have another to go, but even so it looks so unfinished!!! Maybe it's my colour scheme, I dunno, I do hope it's not because of my workmanship, my model looks so sketchy :( I don't know what else can I do to make it look 'complete', so I guess I'll just have to make do with it....

After my model, I still have drawings and presentation board to do. More late nights for me. Hmm, but I'm still taking my own sweet time. Bless me.

*update*
I got my brown boots!! I'm a happy girl now~~ (but I had to go there and ask, she didn't even call)

0 comments:

Post a Comment