Work work work work work, argh!!!!!! :( can someone help me do? I'll pay you.....
When you think this course can't get any worse, well, it can. 5 bloody models, 1 essay, 1 presentation, plan drawing, 1 (don't know what catergory) assignment, research, all due this week =.= does these lecturers even know that we have 4 modules to juggle with....
We have 3 month for our final project but I have no idea why must they cram so much things inside, I was expecting them to at least give us more time to develope our ideas, hence, the long time, but noooooooooo!!! They just had to cram even MORE things in it and expect you to do wonders.... Anyone planning to come to KBU, please please please please PLEASE think over it again, all they do is cram assignments to you and expect you find out info on your own, I came to be taught, if I wanted to do self learning I would have done it at home wouldn't I, save my $$$ as well, aihz....
Me and my rambles again >< just can't stand it sometimes, oh well.... I just want this to be over, 3 more month to end my year 2!! I can do this!!!!
Saturday, March 3, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment