Saturday, December 15, 2012

Big Bad Wolf Sale


My haul from Big Bad Wolf Sale Wave 1 + 2!!!! Went there twice and snagged all these back, a total of 70 books. Just in this sale, I have bought more books than I've had throughout the year, awesome eh? Spend about RM600++ (yes, i spent close to a thousand in just 2 visits).

But guess what, I just realised the sale added in new titles!! They have Roald Dahl and Tales of Beedle the Bard, and I spent hours during my 2 visits looking for them, and now they add it in when I'm not going anymore, WTH?!?! _)(*&^%$# seriously, I really want to scold bad words... Some of us actually purposely went early to try to snag the good titles, and they add it in later to try to coax you to go again and spend more =.= and well, people who goes later, are able to snag these titles without having to endure the agonizing first day sale. It's a little unfair don't you think? I've also read some people commenting that they came from out of the state to attend the book fair and you can't exactly expect them to come again isn't it? I'm pretty annoyed with them now. What's the point of the effort of rushing there early then? Late comers could actually get better titles than us. For me, it's a really cheap trick and despite being one of the largest book fairs and having cheap prices, I don't have much respect for them using such sales tactics. I was actually pretty psyche for the book fair and fully supported their effort, but not anymore.

0 comments:

Post a Comment