Well, we were taught about the basic fundamentals of photography, such as the white balance, iso and a few more other stuff, can't remember what they are, haha. I brought my DSLR with me, but sadly, I had no idea how to do the settings, hahaha, all of us were pretty noob with it =P Oh well, never mind that. Before the session started, we were all cam whoring with our cameras, and these are what we came up with:
After that, we were asked to take pictures of the boxes we've made during class, and these are mine:
Besides the boxes, we were also required to take portraits of friends and ourselves, look who I've got!!!
There are still lots of other pictures, too bad they're not in my cam T_T some of them are really great, haha, i loved one of them with me and Arivin in it, we we're doing some james bond pose or something, it's in Leonards cam, I'm so gonna get it from him XD
After the session ended, we went to the cafeteria to chill, we were just tired and drained, here's proof:
While we were sitting around, look who came up!!!

0 comments:
Post a Comment