All of us had this sudden cravings to go for mamak all of a sudden , if I'm not mistaken we we're suppose to head to mcd (I wanted my spicy chicken mcdeluxe!!!) and we were already half way there when we decided to head to makbul's instead (introduced by steph). So, we took Julius and Zaa's car and drove all the way to taman tun.
Apparently, the chicken kurma there was good, but I ended up taking only the kuah and banjir-ing my whole rice, haha, cause I saw something else instead........ PERUT KAMBING!!!! Well, I'm pretty much a fan of it that's why XD
It was a pretty big plate of rice and it only cost me RM5+!!! Too bad i did not snap a picture of it, sad..... Julius and Zaa had the most expensive plate among us, theirs came up to RM10+, but they took a lot though, haha, Zaa couldn't even finish hers.
But, even with our stuffed stomach, Julius had to satisfy his cravings for ais kacang and ordered the ais kacang agar-agar. It was huge.....
It was so tempting that none of us could resist. No matter how full we were, that's not going to matter right now, dig in!!!!!
Bon Appetite!!!
P.S. if we ever do get fat, Julius, it's gonna be your fault, muahahahaha XD

0 comments:
Post a Comment