Okay, I am totally, utterly blank of what to do right now, though I do have many assignments piling up waiting for me, but whatever, just don't have the mood to do, haha.
College life is a real hectic, when I first started it, I kept wondering, where on earth is all the so-called stress?? Everything seemed pretty smooth flowing for me, classes were carefree, we could run in and out as we liked, as long as the lecturer isn't talking, haha. But when our projects started...... Life has never been the same anymore, haha, maybe I'm kind of over exaggerating, but, well, you get the idea =P
Our project comes one after another, it's like a chain-reaction. It starts, ends, and starts again, and each round we'll just be repeating the whole cycle again, get the task, crack our heads, complain all the way, slowly carry out the work, and finally, rush the rest of the work in a night!!!
That's pretty much how I work, I know that it's a really bad habit, people always say never wait till the last minute, but for some reason, which I myself have no idea why, I can never finish my work early. Well, not always, but most of the time. For some reason I'll never have even the tiniest clue of how to do my work at the beginning, but when time is running out, all the ideas will just start flooding to me, haha, maybe it's because I don't have a choice but to come up with something. I guess I'm the type that has to work under pressure, I dunno, but I'm trying my best to complete my work a.s.a.p. if i could. =)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment