It all started when Steph and Julius entered the class in the morning, holding two nice cups of steaming hot startbucks coffee, and an egg muffin in the other hand. A sip of coffee and a bite of muffin and we were craving for more. The temptation was too much to resist that we had to get ourselves a cup, our very own cup. So, as we were halfway through our assignment, Zaa and Evelynn went out to starbucks to get the coffee.
The upcoming faces for starbucks advertisement!!!!
Haha, us and our starbucks coffee....
I ordered the caramel latte, and it tasted soooooo nice, quite filling as well, I took half the day just to finish it XD
Oh well, anyways, during lunch, we didn't have anything to do as we were too stuffed from our coffee to eat, so, we just sat at the cafeteria and spammed. But Julius felt bored and really wanted to go to 1U. I was pretty reluctant though, but in the end he managed to get Jian Lin to go and I didn't want to be left alone at the cafeteria so I went along as well (we went all the way there just to get capsicums for our life-drawing..... centrepoint is just next door!!!!)
But, besides getting capsicums, Julius just can't resist his temptation for okonomiyaki (hope I got the name right), and he got me into eating it also (although I'm full...... I'm seriously going to get fat......)

0 comments:
Post a Comment