Here's an introduction:
Coco Chanel
Name: Gabrielle Bonheur Chanel
Place of Birth: Loire Valley, France
Date of Birth: 19 August 1883
Date of Death: 10 January 1971 (age 87)
As you all should know from her name, she is the founder the brand Chanel. She has made a dramatic change on women's fashion, introducing pants, sports wear, the little black dress, the Chanel suit, etc. She's the one that made women move away from fancy dresses and wear clothes that were more comfortable and more convenient to move about in.
Our presentation was a little short. We were supposed to have a short clip but on the day itself, we had no idea where the clip went so we had no choice but to section out that part. It was a good thing that our group managed to present without looking at our script or notes, but my lecturer said that I was too ganas when I was talking...... T.T overly expressive I guess, and maybe I was projecting my voice too loudly, but some of my friends said that it was fine, but the best part is, it's over!!!!! ahahahaha, I was so relieved when my turn was done, and glad that I did not forget what I wanted to say.
But guess what, I have another presentation next Friday, aikz...... This presentation is about punctuations, where we have to teach the class how to apply them and prepare exercises for them. Worst of all, we only have a week to prepare!!!! nooooooooooooo.......
We also have lots of unfinished work to be done, especially the pixelation work that we're doing now, our eye power is gonna increase sooner or later due to staring at our work for too long. Imagine, drawing a total of 4779 5x5mm square boxes (pixels)....... I tell you, if anything ever happens to my work, I'd much rather die than do a new one....... At first, we thought that we had 3 weeks for completion, so we wanted to take it easy and not stress ourselves out. But in the end, our dateline is this coming Friday!!!! Shorter by a week, but it makes a whole lot of difference.
This is going to be one hectic week, wish me luck people........

0 comments:
Post a Comment