There's still 3 more left the last time I saw, which was this afternoon, but I'm not sure if they are still there though....... (pssst, my dad was watching tv just now XD)
Thursday, July 22, 2010
Cute Little Mooncakes
Went to Bidor to eat duck herb noodle (鸭腿面) the other day, so nice~~ ^^ and they're prawn wanton *salivates* and bought back lots of goodies to munch as well, one of it is this!!


Hehe, adorable right!! They are mooncakes, I couldn't bring myself to eat them, so I had to snap pictures of them first. But even so, I still felt sayang when I ate them, haha, and my dad...... gosh, he just stuff the whole piece in his mouth..... poor little mooncakes.
There's still 3 more left the last time I saw, which was this afternoon, but I'm not sure if they are still there though....... (pssst, my dad was watching tv just now XD)
There's still 3 more left the last time I saw, which was this afternoon, but I'm not sure if they are still there though....... (pssst, my dad was watching tv just now XD)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment