College is starting again soon, in about, what, 1 and a half day?? Which means it's the end of my 3 and a half months break, and the beginning of a new pile of assignments waiting for me with their evil laughter, help me.....
Some people are really hyped about it, they find holidays a bore, but for me, it beats the tremendous amount of assignments I have to rush. The holidays was real relaxing, waking up whenever I want, doing whatever I feel like, not having to be bounded by work, it feels so free, but I guess life just isn't that perfect huh?
Oh well, like it or not, I'm going back to college. I've decided on Interior Architecture Design. Actually, even up till now, I really have no idea which would do me more good, Graphic Design, or IAD? Both has it's advantages and disadvantages. But I came up with the conclusion that they're both design, what I need now is the basic concept of it, so it doesn't really matter which one I opt for, what's most important is to develop my design skills, I could always switch when I get out to work. And guess what, IAD would also allow me to decorate my own house in the future!! (I'm just trying to comfort myself, shhh!!)
College..... ugh, dreading.......
Saturday, August 21, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment