Oh gosh, another hectic weekend, 2 presentations and submissions next week T.T *cry*
Tired of thinking about my designs, but thank goodness I finally came up with one ( don't know if it's good enough, but I don't have anymore time to waste), after days and days of stressing out, and after getting lectured by the lecturer..... Yea, I kena from her just because I couldn't come up with an 'interesting' structure =.= I'm already having sleepless nights ok!! Sorry that I'm having a mental block, what do you want me to do!!! Gosh........ You're suppose to be there to assist us, and not trash all our designs just because you don't like them..... Many of us got cakap by her already, she thinks that we only have her work to do and expects us to use all of our time for it.... She even have the guts to say "last year ah, we expect students to come up research and a model in just one day, this year we very good di, only ask for research, but you all still haven finish" we don't even understand what @!$#^& are you talking about in class, you yourself say one thing this moment, and another the next, and get confused over your own words, and expects us to know what you want =.= Moreover everyone has their own way of doing things okay, so don't go telling how to do our work, as long as we meet the requirements, just leave us alone!!! I really hope I'm not getting you again for my next project......
Aikz, I'm even dreaming bout my work when I sleep!! Not once, not twice, but several times!!!! This is bad..... not only are my projects haunting my days, it's even haunting me when i sleep T.T shooooo!! Go away!! I want back my sweet dreams, no more dreams about you......
Whoever designed the module for my course, is a total no life person. All that's going on in his/her life is work work work, most probably their schedule will look something like this:
wake up - breakfast - work - toilet break- work - lunch - work - tea- work - toilet break - work - dinner - work - sleep
=.= what lifeless people, in the end design a module to torture us students..... just imagine, the lecturer can even come telling you "some nights, you might not be able to sleep, but that's very normal, it's all part of the course" %#@^&!#!!!!! So the course is more important than the student's health?!?!?! Science says that teenagers should have at least 8 hours of sleep EVERY NIGHT!!! Not every week/month/year!!! They seriously want us to die early, their trying to tell us that life is too cruel, so their doing us a favor by shortening it.... Oh well, after all there are so many IAD students, one or two less won't make a difference to them.... ish!! Someone remind me why did I take this course in the first place.....
ARGH!!!!!!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment