Bored, waiting for my college's basketball competition, and surprisingly a lot of people I know are joining O.o wow.... didn't expect that, haha!!
My darling, classmates and sc mates are all joining, hmmm..... I shall go and support =D but even trying to be supportive has a price to pay, that is to wait for 4 hours with absolutely NOTHING TO DO!!!!! sien giler~~~ I'm already half asleep T.T
Never mind, I shall update my dead blog.... Lets see, I had 2 datelines/presentations last week, new projects this week, a whole month's worth of work before my christmas break begins, so what's new?? Technically, nothing..... I guess you guys have been hearing this for like, a gazillion times already =P
Can't wait for Christmas break, seriously.... I can then go shopping!!!! akakakaka, I miss shopping, and when I say shop I mean really shop, like, buy stuff kind of shop, not window shopping shop, but have to start saving money now @~@
Oh yea, I just had my prom around 3 weeks ago =D didn't have time to update about it, hmm..... Just go to facebook and view the pics if you guys want to see, or go to kbusc.blogspot.com if you want to read about it, I don't think I'll be updating about it, maybe when I'm free and still remember and have the mood XD
NOOOOO!! my eyes ae shutting T.T cannot!! So sleepy...... I don't know what else are there to update about, lets see...... oh, it was Dwayne's birthday yesterday and William's 21st birthday on Sunday, Happy Birthday guys!!! Hope you guys enjoyed it, and thank you William (and parents) for the nice dinner, I was seriously expecting to go to your house only, mana tau, nice restaurant, haha!!
Okay, I guess that's all..... and peeps, remember to make your December free yea!!! I shall cari you all keluar makan and hang and shop!! hehehe ^^ girls, start saving~~~
Monday, November 15, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment