Today marks the day I depart from my dull, college life. And I shall embark on my journey of freedom until my next term comes back to haunt me. But I don't care, I shall embrace the moment, and live in the now.
I'm done with my year 1!!!!!!!!!! What joy, what pleasure, what freedom, ahhhhhh, how I love the life now (hopefully I don't get bored after the first week ><). No more never sleeping nights, no more never ending work, no more datelines to rush, no more model makings, no more drawings to do, heaven on earth~~
Hmmmm.... So what should I do? Nothing in mind yet, maybe do some shopping, or go for a vacation, or just stay at home and do nothing, haha!! Basically I'll just be wasting most of my time, but..... I'll be working for the next 30 years after I graduate, so might as well enjoy while I could =) maybe I might find a job, but just for awhile, not the whole holidays. I shall ponder on that.
Feel so free, feel so hyper, ahhhhhhh!! I'm going mad, hahaha!! I shall go back to my facebooking ^^
Wednesday, May 4, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment