Well, I guess most of you would have already seen facebook being flooded with news about RAVE right? or maybe it's not enough yet so some of you might not have seen it yet, hmm.... I don't know, but I know it's quite a big thing now ^^
It's less than a month more to RAVE, hope it turns out to be a blast, if not all our efforts will go down the drain ><
Preparation is..... hectic..... Not as hectic as course work but still hectic, haha!! And, a lot of politics are going on, as usual, we encounter it throughout every event we've organized, I guess it's a good head start for me before I embark into the real world.
But one thing I've learned throughout this, is that being a leader is NOT FUN!!! And I soooooo do not want to be one for the next SC board. I really want to get an assistant exco post though, haha!! But not leader, it's seriously not my cup of tea @~@ guess I'm more of a lone worker, or that I prefer working with people who are at the same level as me, not under me, heheh....
Wonder how the next SC board will be like. Many seniors are leaving, and left with lots of new juniors. Hmmmm......
Wednesday, May 18, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment