Can't wait for my holidays!!! 3 more days to go and I'm out of this country, yeah~~ gonna skip my CAD class >< but I don't really have a choice, my mom called me to skip, but I still have the sense of guiltiness in me, am I having some OCD syndrome? Well, I just don't like to miss out on classes ok.....
After months of stressing out for my first term, finally Christmas holidays is coming!!! But, there's a catch, there always is, we still get work T.T !@#$%^&*() hate my college.... argh!!! Whatever, life still has to go on, might as well find ways to be happy rather than being miserable throughout my life.
And guess what, for once, I'm actually ahead in my work!!! haha!!! so happy~~ I have 2 models, 1 research, 1 CAD drawing & 1 essay draft to complete this week, and I've already done 1 model, half my research (I think it's half?), and my CAD drawing, that's like, half my work!! ^^ normally I'll be done with either 1 or nothing seeing tomorrow is still a holiday. So proud of myself!!!! (but the work is sort of simple, am I still considered hardworking?) Hopefully I'll continue my "hardworking" streak, but I have a feeling it's already starting to fade away, as it is I'm already lazy now and I don't want to continue >< hence, here I am entertaining my blog, lala~~
Sunday, December 11, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment