This year we chose to celebrate our Christmas at a restaurant overlooking Kelana Jaya Lake, something different instead of the mundane Curve and 1 Utama every year. The restaurant is called Secret of Louisiana. Location, pretty good as it's overlooking the lake, just that they should add a little more lights to the lake as it was quite dark. Food wise, not bad, quite nice, but for the price, heheh..... I was expecting more out of it. I ordered some Shrimp Spaghetti and gosh did it take forever to come!!!! 3 of my other friends ordered the same thing but theirs already came and mine was still stuck in the kitchen for no apparent reason. It was pretty much just plain pasta cooked with shrimps, so it has a shrimpy taste. I have to say the shrimp tasted really good though. I normally never liked the head of the shrimp but for this I sucked them all clean!!! yum~~
It looks something like this just that with spaghetti, haha!! I didn't snap pictures myself so I'll just have to make do with what the others has =P
Oh oh, and Seng Keat brought his girlfriend too!!! Introducing~~ Melanie!! ^^
Kai Ru actually brought her netbook so that we could skype with Wen Kai. Apparently his time there is 7am, haha!! Poor thing have to get up so early on a Saturday~ But we did have fun seeing him, and because his computer has no mic/speaker he resorted to calling us with his cell, so we were basically on skype and on the phone with him, farny~~
Hi Wen Kai!!
After eating, we had nothing to do but to camwhore, heheh
The Us!
Spokesperson for, err.... chili sauce and cup ><
The Guys
The Us!We had a Secret Santa gift exchange session whereby all of us are required to buy gift for random people in our group and that person or anyone else won't know who it's from, but in the end we still told, so no difference =P It was still fun though!
From my Secret Santa, Jia Hui!!!! It's a book light ^^ Thank you!!!! haha, so adorable~~ but I think I'll be using it more as a torchlight =P really handy and bright.
We went over to UFO, SS2 for our 'after party' haha!!! and know what, first time I see SS2 being so empty O.o Christmas really do make a difference huh? there was ample parking there!!! Well, while everyone is crowding in Curve/1 Utama/ anywhere else, we were nice and comfy in the shop eating dessert, haha!!!
Oh joyous Christmas~~ How I yearn for your arrival next year~~ But then again, it means that I'll be turning yet another year older O.o noooooooo!!
Oh joyous Christmas~~ How I yearn for your arrival next year~~ But then again, it means that I'll be turning yet another year older O.o noooooooo!!








0 comments:
Post a Comment