It's now officially the year of the rabbit, my bro's year ;) (you're getting old big bro). I've collected my ang pows for the day (basically from my parents and grandma only, not that many after all, haha!), and now I'm stuck at home with no movies or anything to do, so I've resulted to doing my IAC essay, but I got bored and came here instead =P
My holiday's about halfway through and I didn't touch any of my work, until today, which i only did roughly about 1 paragraph worth of essay? I'll have to start rushing my work next week, I still have 3 drawings, 2 development models and an essay to complete (essay is almost done, just need some editing and picture and brava, I'm done!! But I'll still be needing at least a whole day to complete it, technical part still need lots of work) T.T Can't the freaking lecturers just spare our holidays, it's new year!! We want to celebrate too you know....
Suppose to go our with Kai Ru and Siang Yee in the afternoon, go yum cha, but my mom suddenly wanna go to my grandparent's house, sorry girls =( I shall see you all next week instead. Tomorrow have dinner with relatives, then go 'open table', hehehe~~ Next week maybe going to shop for dresses, I shall see how =) and depends on my cousin also, most probably she'll be busy with her boyfriend, or shall I say, fiance, in they're wedding preparations. Never mind, I shall find my bibi to teman me, but i don't know where to go though.... I wanna go to the bridal galleries~~~ So many pretty dresses~~ =D
But guess what, I'm gaining weight T.T I guess it's just water retention, was having sore throat, cough and diarrhea previously, and I lost my appetite to eat things but somehow I was still bloated, aihz.... Now I'm better, but still have loads of fats waiting to be lost.
Jia You!! Must slim down in 1 month!!
Thursday, February 3, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment