Yea, I know it's a little late to do a valentine post, but I'll still do it anyhow =)
There's nothing unique about my day though, just the average lunch-movie-dinner date. Had lunch at Manhattan Fish Market, did some window shopping while waiting for movie, then watched 'No Strings Attached'. Great movie by the way, really funny XD make sure you guys watch it, single or couple, it's just plain hilarious~~ And as a finale, we went to Sakae Sushi for dinner. Sushi~~ ♥ I feel like eating sushi now >< and guess what, we ordered tempura udon and they didn't charge us for it!!!! Akakakakakaka!!! They just charged us for all the sushi plates, guess they overlooked the bowl of noodles. I was wondering why is it so cheap, not exactly the word cheap but I was just expecting it to be higher, then when I checked the bill they didn't charge us for the noodles =D Well, free food for us!! It's a compensation for giving us such terrible service, we had to wait god knows how long just for 4 slices of sashimi (it's raw fish, how long do you need to prepare???) and it was so hard just to get them to refill my bibi's tea =.= (mine was hot, so I could refill from the tap at the table. They had a hot water tap there, so adorable~~ XD I'm super jakun cause the ordering menu was through a computer at your table and they had a hot water tap, haha!! too bad no pictures =( ) in the end we got tired of asking and waiting so we just paid the bill, we're going back already anyway.
Yea, it's a cliche outing, but at least I got to spend the day with my bibi ^^ and guess what my bibi gave me. No, it's not flowers or plushies (I shall prevent people from getting me plushies anymore, though I very much want them, but I have too many T.T They're just too adorable to resist...... How could people say no to plushies?? But yes, I know that I have too many, aikz... but if they're really really cute then I shall make an exception XD hehehe, my mom's going to kill me...), it's a home baked cake!!!
Omg, it tasted so delicious~~ I practically finished the whole cake on my own >.< My family did have a few slices, but the rest was eaten by yours trully~ It smelled a little like famous amos cookies, taste...... I presume a little as well, but in a more moist form, so it didn't have the 香 (translation should be aromatic I guess, it's the sort of tast you get from fried or baked till it's crispy stuff) kind of taste. Bibi should try making it in cookie form, I bet it'll taste really good too ^^
Muax!!! I love you so much teddy, Happy Valentine's Day!!!! ♥♥♥
Friday, February 25, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment