My holiday's alomost over, and guess what? I haven started any of my work, yeay!!! >< aikz....
Chinese new year this year is..... well, a little more happening that last year I guess, had gatherings with high school and college mates, and lots of black jack and monopoly deal (it's a new craze now, if you haven bought your own deck then GO GET ONE NOW!!!! it's only RM19.90 =D warning: this game is highly addictive), and food too. Oh well, my plan of slimming down is down the drain.... Never mind, I still have 1 more month.....
Hmm, my blog's quite boring nowadays, no more event post, just me blabbering away, heheh.... Well, I'm lazy, I admit. How I wish there's a medication for laziness, I'll be their best customer =)
I have a relative wedding tomorrow, morning and night=full-day-wasted-with-no-work-done. And at first I though it was going to be in a hotel, mana tahu restaurant T.T no glamorous dinner to attend.... What the heck, it's not even my wedding, who am I to complain X)
La la la~~~ LAZY LA!!!!!! No no, I shall think positive..... HARDWORKING LA!!!!!!!!! hahaha, yea, I shall be hardworking now, I've been lazy long enough, it's time to shove it away and start working my ass off!! =D
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment