I don't really have anything to do now, it's really late and I have to get some sleep soon as I'll be waking up at 6.00am today and heading off to Genting for a day trip, but I'm waiting for my hair to dry....... don't want to get rheumatism, hehe~~
I came back pretty late from Audrey's birthday party, which was slightly past 12am. I had to wait for her bf to go back first before I could leave, as her parents didn't know about them and it'll be really awkward if he was left there alone. So, being a kind friends, Wen Kai and I stayed on until he left, which was around 11.40pm I think (both of you sooooo owe us =P), but as we were leaving, we couldn't help continuing our little chat at the gate, and it was after 12am when we finally manage to stop ourselves and went home.
The party was not bad, really glad to meet my high school friends again (miss them so much......), and the food was great!!! Mostly we just sat around and talked, get to know what everyone is up to nowadays........ didn't really do much actually, but it was nice in a way ^^
Can't wait for my trip, I want my Space Shot!!!! Hope that there's someone who would sit with me, cause the last time I went, most of them didn't want to get on it so I lost my chance back then T_T just hope that I don't chicken out in the end....
Getting really sleepy right now, but at least I still get an hour sleep in the bus, haha. Well, my hair's almost dried, so I'll just start packing up and by the time I'm done, it should be just right for me to go to sleep.
*~signing out~*
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment