Saturday, August 29, 2009

Potluck Party

I just had a potluck party at my house by the request of Danny Siah, a total of 7 people came, Danny, Jason, William, Geoffrey, Angus, Dwayne and Kim Mei. Danny was suppose to be the earliest to arrive, because he wanted to bring the PS2 and set it up down stairs, but of all you know, he over slept and came late.... =.= So, in the end, Jason, William, Angus and Kim Mei were the first ones to arrive.

And I tell you, these people, tak pernah tengok rumah punya...... come to my house, like it's some tourist attraction, all my trees also have to snap pictures, haha. Well, I'll take that as a compliment *bangga* house too nice, akakakaka (I'll get you guys over during christmas, then you all help me decorate my garden kayz ^^, remember to bring lights yarr)

Dwayne totally lost his way when he was coming. I have no idea how many times did he called, and there's something that I don't understand as well...... why on earth is he calling Angus's phone when he wants to talk to me??? O.o (forgotten to ask him.....)

Our food consist of pasta (Jason), KFC (Danny), Koniyaku jelly (Kim Mei), potato salad (me), drinks (William), and some twister fries my mom found in the fridge =P

We started eating before Dwayne and Geoffrey arrived, as everyone was getting hungry, but my plate was still empty when they came, because I've been trying to give Dwayne directions all the while, hehe. So, eat eat eat, talk talk talk, and everyone was full eventually.

We brought the PS2 down after that. Went to the 2nd floor to plug it out, and for some unknown reasons, the two girls, and also arts students, namely Kim Mei and I, were the ones doing the technical work, while we were having six engineering guys around =.=" nevermind, guess it's good training for us anyway, after all we are in the technical team, hehehe.

We played GT4, and I played against Kim Mei. Won the first round, lost the 2nd T.T haha

Everyone went back at around 10 something, as it was hungry ghost month, and it was advisable not to return home at such late hours. Most of them were driving alone, and Angus had to take LRT back to KL i think....... wish you luck, heheh.

I don't have any pictures to post up here, William was the one snapping them, so we'll just have to wait for him to post up the pictures in his blog soon ^^

0 comments:

Post a Comment