My blog's been pretty dead lately, there's a whole pile of overdue post that has yet to be written but I just couldn't find the time to write them. I'm rushing for my project that is due tomorrow, a presentation draft that also has to be done by tomorrow, and a research that is due on wednesday...... and yet, here i am, typing a blog post right now....
I've been working for the whole day, well not exactly the whole day, I was out for meeting in the afternoon, but I was working ever since I came back and yet, I'm still not done!!!! T.T somebody save me please......
I just needed a break from all the drawing and colouring, that's why i ended up here. I've had a really busy weekend, going out for all three days:
Sat, went to astro station because Kai Ru got on the Ready To Fly game show.
Sun, went to petaling street for my critical studies research
Today, went for the lantern festival meeting.
Now, stuck here with a pile of unfinished work....
I guess I better get back to work, if not I wouldn't be able to sleep for the whole night =S
Wish Me Luck!!!
Monday, September 7, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment