Friday, July 24, 2009

Last Day of Semester 1

The last day of the semester.......

Time really seems to fly, it's as if we just started our course not long ago and before you know it, here comes the end.

I reached college around 10.30, got off my dad's car, entered the main entrance, and as I was about to go up the stairs, Jian Lin, Leonard, Vicky and Vin Sze were coming down. Apparently, they were heading off to mcd for breakfast(such a good timing to arrive XD). So, i went to class, put my stuff down, and went over with them.

Had fillet-o-fish for breakfast, ate very slowly, barely started on my hash brown and Jian Lin has already finished his burger O.o After awhile, Vicky went back and Siew Leng came to join us, didn't eat though, just sat around, wait for us to finish, then we headed back to college together.

When we arrived back at college, we saw Julius sitting at the cafeteria. So we went over, said hi, and head off to class. Coincidentally, me and Julius were wearing the exact same colour!!!! I think it was Siew Leng who first noticed it and pointed it out to us, and both of us were like "ya horr!!!"



Even our shoes match!!!!

Anyhow, we didn't pakat, haha. The whole day was total slack, nothing much to do, after handing in our archiving, we were officially on holiday!!! But I didn't feel like going home, so I just stayed on. Some of them were still working so i just went around and snap pictures of them.

Isabelle and Siew Leng

Vin Sze and Jian Lin, no idea what are they doing....

Leonard completing work, Julius playing with phone

Emlyn

WAIT WAIT!!!! ONE MOMENT!!!! haha, she was drawing her finger actually XD

Julius suggested that we head over to makbul, but we were kind of bored with it already (went there too many times), so we continued stoning at college. After that, he thought of going to Full House at NZX, and since I've always wanted to go there, I was pretty enthusiastic about it. So, we headed over there. Steph, Zaa, Eve and Leonard wanted to print pictures so they stayed at college, Jian Lin wanted to play basketball so he didn't come as well.

On the way, I spotted this car in front of us when we were waiting at the traffic light with two cute, soft toy dogs at the back


haha, random....

The restaurant's decorations were not bad, down stairs was better then upstairs though, haha, but we decided to take the table upstairs, as it has a better view.


OMG!!! I want to order everything!!!!

Our Drinks and the menu

That's the handle for my drink's spoon, cute huh ^^

Julius Ordered that set

Mushroom soup

Carbonara, it was delicious~~

Desert, durian cheesecake, really nice, too bad it was only a small piece T_T

When desert came, Julius couldn't make out what flavour it was, he was like "lemon.... no, orange...." and i just "durian". Haha, made him shock, never expected them to serve durian at a korean-western based restaurant (don't really know how to describe it, the restaurant served western food, but it was suppose to be korean.... never mind, i'm confusing myself.... XD)

Only Julius ordered food, I just ordered a drink, some mango grape ice blend, because I was still full from my fillet-o-fish, haha.

After finishing his food, he still felt like eating all the little pastries, as it looked really tempting in the menu, haha. But I'm not complaining, because got to eat them too XD

Yummy~~~

As I've said, I got to eat as well, here's proof!!! XD

RM39.20, not too bad actually ^^

After spamming their seats for quite some time (we ate really slow, specially the desert =P), we went back to college, and continued to stone.


Jian Lin stoning

Big eyes, big grin =D

We stoned in class for awhile, sat down and crap, then, Miss Evonne came in to collect our drawings. She asked a few of us to help send the stuff to her car, which was located opposite the bicycle area. Zaa, Julius, Jian Lin, Min-aa and me helped carried the stuff down to the basement to locate her car. But for some reason, her car was just not in sight, so we pretty much carried a whole stack of sketchbooks and drawing round the car park and our hands were freaking tired. In the end, we couldn't take it anymore, so we settled the things down at a corner and went round the car park, and finally spotted her car..... haha, apparently, there were 2 bicycle sections or something, and we mistaken the wrong one, aikz.....

We headed back to class and continued chatting, and Evelynn was playing with Steph's hair, haha.

Then when it was getting late, we went out to the cafeteria to sit. And this is what Julius and Evelynn did......


They were practically jumping around over there..... the people who made that would be cursing them if they ever find out..... XD

Well, that's basically the last day of my sem 1, took me quite sometime to finish this post, but it didn't turn out as long as I've expected =P

P.S. Sorry Evelynn to keep you waiting, hehehe....

0 comments:

Post a Comment