In the com lab again.....
I came to college today for my english test, the only agenda we have for the day, besides passing some folders to my friends, haha.
This is Julius typing
And Leonard as well
Julius representing Jian Lin
Hmmm..... those were my friends, haha, came and kacau when I'm typing XD
Anyways, back to the topic, came to college, english test, passing folders...... I reached college around 12.45, had lunch with my mom before that, went to the cafeteria to meet up with Steph, Evelynn and Zaa, saw them studying referencing, so I took out my notes and read as well. And for some reason, all of them asked me to give them a massage, haha, started with Zaa, then she promoted me to Steph and Eve, said I was good at it, so I had to massage them as well, haha(maybe I should think of changing my career XD)
We went to our class at 1pm, waited outside as the lecturer was not there yet. Chat chat chat, then Arivin came, and told us that class is cancelled!!! Exam postponed to next week!!! YAY!!!! haha, everyone started screaming, kesian the classes nearby =P
Oh well, so now we're wondering what is there to do, anywhere to go, but haven come up with a conclusion yet, hehehe.....
Wednesday, July 15, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment