Thursday, July 2, 2009

Stuck in the Middle

In college now, nothing to do, class ended early, so we're free now.

Julius has gone crazy with his perverted talk, related all the food he was eating to god knows what, Jian Lin just could not shut up nowadays, and I'm kind of stuck with them, because Steph, Zaa, and Evelynn are hanging out somewhere doing they're stuff (Jian Lin just came to annoy me again). So, I don't really have a choice but to be stuck with these two =.="

We just had our final term for our art history class this morning, and the whole class was completely, utterly blank. We had no idea how to answer the question on the topic we learned today, because we had a guest lecturer, which told us stuff that completely did not relate to our test, haha. I have to say his lecture was fine actually, told us lots of stuff, but, it had nothing to do with our test!!!! We were kind of relying on the lecture to score (like what we always do XD), but this time, we had totally no tips!!! aihz, wish me luck.....

Our class ended around 12.20, then I had meeting at 12.30, no time to eat, haha, so i ate during class when the lecturer gave us a 10min break in between XD

Then, we had english, some people came in to evaluate our class, creepy..... our lecturer became nervous herself, haha, but she did fine, i guess only we knew she was nervous, hope so... ^^

So, for now, I'm stuck here in the com lab, having nothing to do, writing some nothing-better-to-do-post.

~*Signing Out!!!*~

0 comments:

Post a Comment