
Okay, okay..... so maybe the game isn't all cute like I say, only the illustrations are, the in-game is not as cute, but it still is fun ^^
It's very similar to maple story, a platform game where you pretty much have to run left and right only, but Dragonica made it more 3D by allowing you to move up and down, but still keeping the simple concept of a platform game, nice!!
There are 4 classes in total, Warrior, Magician, Archer and Thief, whereby each class will have job advancements where you will be able to choose your what you would like to major in. As for I, being a mage lover (though sometimes mages are terrible in games e.g. Final Fantasy......), I chose magician!!! =D
It's very similar to maple story, a platform game where you pretty much have to run left and right only, but Dragonica made it more 3D by allowing you to move up and down, but still keeping the simple concept of a platform game, nice!!
There are 4 classes in total, Warrior, Magician, Archer and Thief, whereby each class will have job advancements where you will be able to choose your what you would like to major in. As for I, being a mage lover (though sometimes mages are terrible in games e.g. Final Fantasy......), I chose magician!!! =D
One thing I like about this game, is that they allow you to reset your skills before your advancement, so you would be able to try out all sorts of skills before deciding which to keep, and even if you make a mistake, you do not have to worry as you would be able to reset and do it all over. They also give you various cash items and allow you to test them out, I have a pet cat right now ^^ but it will only last for 14 1/2 days T.T
I managed to reach job advancement in one day, haha (siao.....) I actually had another character before this, but i accidentally took the wrong job during advancement, and I didn't want to continue with that, so I created another one..... and got it to lv20 in one day....... It's not too bad actually, they have lots of quest that gives you exp.
They even allow you to buy a house, decorate them, throw party, etc. They have a couple system whereby when you play with your partner, there will be certain benefits for both of you, such as speed boost, hp, and so on. They even have kissing and hugging emoticons!! hahaha.
I used to play Maple Story a long time ago, and I restarted during my last sem break, as they had a new class and my cousins n bro were playing. So, I too, joined in the fun =P
I managed to reach job advancement in one day, haha (siao.....) I actually had another character before this, but i accidentally took the wrong job during advancement, and I didn't want to continue with that, so I created another one..... and got it to lv20 in one day....... It's not too bad actually, they have lots of quest that gives you exp.
They even allow you to buy a house, decorate them, throw party, etc. They have a couple system whereby when you play with your partner, there will be certain benefits for both of you, such as speed boost, hp, and so on. They even have kissing and hugging emoticons!! hahaha.
I used to play Maple Story a long time ago, and I restarted during my last sem break, as they had a new class and my cousins n bro were playing. So, I too, joined in the fun =PIt's very similar to Dragonica, or shall I say Dragonica is similar to it? haha, either way. It started out with 4 main classes as well, the same 4, before coming up with more categories such as Adventurer, Knight of Cygnus and Legends, which started of with Aran, and now they have just recently introduced a new one, Evan.
Legends are actually classes from adventurer, where Aran is a warrior and Evan is a mage, but these characters, for me, are more enjoyable to play with as you could perform combos with them, being strong even at low levels and they level up pretty quickly as they have lots of quest. The character I last played was an Aran, and I got it up to level 30 in 2 days!!! (If I didn't remember wrongly....) As I've said, leveling them isn't difficult, and I played for almost the whole day, my bro and I would rush to the coms whenever were in the house.
My cousin just told me the other day that Evan was released recently, and I've been wanting to play this character during the last sem break. Not only is it a mage, it has a really adorable dragon as a pet!!! awwwwww~~~
Thinking of playing maple again, should I??
Maybe I'll just stick to Dragonica for now........
Maybe I'll just stick to Dragonica for now........










1 comments:
MapleStory top 100 private traffic
Post a Comment