Sunday, June 20, 2010

Starhill Gallery Tea Break Promotion

Who says that one can never be able to find cheap fine cuisine? Who says that high-class restaurants are always pricey, that one would have to pay more for less. I shall prove you wrong.......

Starhill Gallery is now offering a Tea Break Promotion until the end of this month, where every dish on the menu are going for just Rm3.60!!! (excluding service tax) *sparkly eyes*

I went there with my aunt and cousins last Friday to sample these sumptuous food. There are a total of 4 restaurants offering this promotion, and we decided on a seafood restaurant, Fisherman's Cove as my cousin has tried there before.

The Entrance

They didn't even know I was snapping them, too preoccupied with the menu....

My aunt and cousin bro..... I look so one kind in this pic.... I hate flash!!!

No flash, much better~~~ My cousin and I ^^

We came a little early, so the restaurant was still pretty much empty. We decided on what to eat in the time being, and I wanted everything~~~ *salivates*

The Menu

Let me introduce you to the dishes we ordered:

Our Drinks, Mango, Pink Guava, Lemon Lime and Pink Guava again.

My Mango~~

Carrot and Pumpkin Cream Soup, simply lovely. The sweetness of the soup is just great to start the meal (note: finish the pumpkin soup before you start eating, it doesn't taste as nice when you mix it with other dishes flavour)

3 of the main course

Chicken Sausage, taste nothing like your Ayamas sausages. Simply delightful.

Deep-fried Sea bass, taste great with the Thai chili it came with.

Calamari Rings, who can ever say no to them....... calamari rings~~ calamari rings~~~

Pearl Clams (a.k.a. lala, high-class ones), it is really fresh. Though I don't fancy eating clams with they're original taste, I still ate a few of them.

Carbonara, really small portion, but taste good, the cream is just nice, not too much, not too little.

Lamb Shoulder, the best dish of all, a must try!! You would think that the meat will be dry and tough, but you're wrong. It's really tender and juicy and the marinate is lovely. *yum yum*

Aglio Olio, I would prefer if they had used shrimps instead, but it still taste good.

Ais Kacang!! haha, a little out of place when all the other dishes are western and here comes a Malaysian cuisine. The portion is really small, but they have loads of stuff in it, not forgetting loads of attap chee.

The food is fantastic, but the service is terrible...... the waiters hardly smile at you, and the way they serve is just totally not acceptable for a high-class restaurant. But if you could bear with it, I would suggest you head down to KL to try the food out before it ends on the 30th of June.

I'm just happy I got my RM3.60 lamb shoulder~~~~ ^^

2 comments:

Vivien said...

huh? there is a RM3.60 lamb shoulder?

Wee Vien said...

hey, yea, it's RM3.60, it's quite a thin slice though, but it taste good. But the promotion is over already.

Post a Comment