Thursday, March 11, 2010

Brother's Convocation

Okay, so my brother has officially graduated, he has received his slip of paper that cost roughly a 100k, and he's finally out into the working world, congrats bro!!! (though i know that you dread working life, but, well, life's like that, congratulations ^^)

For starters, some random stuff we did in college while we were suppose to study for moral

Hearts from all of us =D

Siew Leng showed them to us and we started having some 'The Art of Folding Hearts' class. In the end, don't know how to answer the moral quiz :S

I went for my bro's convocation in the evening, ended up going there before my brother arrived (parents tidak sabar-sabar....) and because of my brother's 'giamness' (kedekut/unwillingness to spend) he went to park all the way at pyramid, cause he was thinking that the hotel was really expensive, when it was only 2 bucks, ahahahaha~~ (think weekdays maybe, not too sure why is it so cheap). As we were walking in from the parking lot, I saw this:

It's on the event list~~

Then, while waiting, snap pictures of surrounding:

Waiting area

Flowers, freaking expensive.......

Registration Hall

Finally, my bro arrived!!! Went to collect his robe and mortar, and he brought us our tickets to enter.
Look like Harry Potter XD


Went in the hall to sit after that, my legs were starting to kill me (I wore heels since morning T.T). Westerners are real westerners, unlike us Malaysian, say start at 6pm, in the end 8pm only start, haha. They started right on the dot, 6pm, no earlier, no later. But the whole thing was quite a bore, talk the whole way, and watch students go on the stage to receive their certificate. So, what I did to conquer boredom.............. Fold money hearts!!!!

My mom gave me RM10 to fold, guess she ran out of RM1, haha

Also went through the booklet they gave, and I saw my bro's name ^^

Cover

Ta-dah!!! ^^

Then, wait wait wait wait, finally, it's over!!! Time for refreshments (makan~~~), all cabut to the buffet table.


Food~~~ (salivate~~~~)


I stole his mortar, hehehe, and his cert!!!

His best buddy, Yasir, with girlfriend, Joanna (hope I got the spelling right)

My Family~~

Finally, go home!!! And continue with my work T.T had to finish all my sketch models, worked till 3am+, aikz........

0 comments:

Post a Comment