*breathe in* *breathe out*
Dreadful, utterly dreadful, being in a situation where you know something is coming and have no choice but to wait. It's even worst than experiencing it first hand. Well, not counting the fact where the dreadful matter might in the end dissolve due to circumstances that makes it unable to be carried out. However, being in this sort of situation will give you the opportunity to experience that great sense of relief when all is over, being able to slouch down in a chair knowing that those excruciating moments that you have been enduring for days, weeks, months, or maybe years is finally history. But is it worth having to suffer before hand? I don't know..........
It's over, done with, a thing of the past, HISTORY!! No more worrying, hard pounding, mind racing moments, it's gone, never coming back.
I'm done with my moral and Malaysian studies presentation!!!! ahahahahahaha, okay, I'm going crazy, thinking of it as some life-time crisis and that the world would come to an end because of it. Those dreadful moments were indeed dreadful, but not as bad as I've listed it. I only started to get nervous the day before, but the weeks before i still had the sense of uneasiness though, knowing the fact that i would most definitely have my heart pounding moments when the time is about to come.
Imagine, having to do a presentation in my class itself is already enough to make my stomach flip, what more doing it in a hall with more than 100 students. I wanted to just skip class and gave up on the 10 marks, haha (it was just a thought, I would come even if it's 5 marks) and, well, it wasn't too bad, though having about 200 eyes staring at you speaking isn't very pleasing, i still manage to be one of the highest for Malaysian studies, which i have no idea how that happened, as there were like god knows how many people that were better and more confident than me (my hands were shivering and i think a had pauses and i was stuttering when i speak, can't exactly remember how i did, my mind was blank, only focused on finishing it) but, well, thanks Mr. Al!!!! ^^
I'm not exactly sure bout my moral results, but i just have the feeling that i did pretty bad, I couldn't speak malay properly T.T and it was longer than Malaysian studies cause Mr.Al stopped everyone after talking for bout a minute or so, while Mr.Z made us talk longer, resulting in more pronunciation error.
But whatever it is, it's over
Gone with the wind........................
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment