In case if you are wondering what I'm talking about, it's my project that I have been doing for.... roughly two months? about one month plus i guess. We are to pick a theme and design a space (only for us future Interior Architecture students, Graphic Design students has to do a different task) and mine is a trance themed lounge!! Thought it was interesting at the beginning, which it was, as I'm obsessed with designing my own dinning area, but now as I've been working for so long, with 6 sketch models done and one final model coming up, no, it ain't fun anymore.......
But for now, I'm kind of hooked with my visual journal, though I do not really fancy drawing (I'm only good with stick man!!!) and cracking my head for ideas, but I really love it every time I finish a page!!! haha, simple, cartoonish drawings which are cute~~ my style ^^and for those of you wondering where I got my character, here's a picture of it:
The originalI simplified and modified it to suit me and made it my own, can't draw intricate things, if you all have noticed all my 'graphic' work, they are all big, bold drawings, such as my stamp design, corby phone, and even during our first sem self-impression drawing, everything is big, bold and chunky. Here's my version:
Well, it's not as good as the original, but it's mine ^^ I have to draw 30 pages of it though, have to crack my head for 30 different ideas, not something I'm looking forward to, by I know I'll love the outcome =D
Well, it's not as good as the original, but it's mine ^^ I have to draw 30 pages of it though, have to crack my head for 30 different ideas, not something I'm looking forward to, by I know I'll love the outcome =D

0 comments:
Post a Comment