My birthday has passed, I'm a year older, great.........
Truth be told, it is great, only because I have all you people around me and not forgetting the pressie!!! hahahaha XD
It's my last teen year!!! The 1 is going to change into a 2 next year, with a 0 at the back..... aaaaaaaaaaah!!!! I'm already two decades old....... okay, two decades sounds really old, I think I'll stick to 20, heheh...... So, I shall enjoy this year to the max!!! Anyone up for a vacation? =P
However~~~ to my beloved friends out there, thanks for all your birthday wishes, really made my day =D
And also, to my fellow tropicanianz, thanks for helping me and nana celebrate at Fish & co. ^^
Not forgetting, my dearest baby~~~ really love your present, thank you!!!! I love you so much, muax!!
As for my family, my bro got me a dress, a really nice one, and my mommy and daddy each gave me ang pow!!!! hehehehe, thank you~~~
P.S. I know that I have been saying thank you a gazillion times already, but i'm still not done with it yet, akakakaka, thank you!!!! =D
Sunday, March 28, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment